So during my time on tumblr, I noticed a lot of supernatural blogs’ URLs are formatted as “xxxcas”, “xxxdean” or “xxxsam”, and I have seen a lot of “pair people up for fun” posts like “tumblr prom” and “tumblr valentine”. So I thought maybe I could start a “tumblr team free will” post, where I will pair up three random people who reblog this post with URLs that end with “Dean”, “Sam” or “Cas”. And you guys can either roleplay, be friends, talk etc it’s entire up to you.Rules
- Maybe following this pro TeamFreeWill girl
- Make sure your URL is format as “xxxdean”, “xxxsam” or “xxxcas”, or your entry is invalid
- "Reblog" this post to enter uwu, “likes” doesn’t count as an entry
- this post has to reach 30 notes, or it will mysteriously disappear
- Available for reblog till October 1st (Wed)
- I will pick your team free will before October 5th(Sun)
Showing my favourite movie to my friends
*awkwardly tries to be fandom and aesthetic at the same time*
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
just a reminder: we’re two periods away from 2014.
you couldn’t just say months you had to measure time with your menstrual cycle
fUN FACT. the earliest form of a calender that’s ever been found was to keep track of an ancient person’s menstrual cycle. ppl with vaginas invented time. there is a reason that months are about the same length as the time between periods. that is all.